Thursday, January 22, 2009

Assassin's Creed 2 Confirmed

[Assassin's Creed Spoilers]

http://www.edge-online.com/news/new-ghost-recon-assassins-red-steel-confirmed

I knew it had to be coming, and I'm cautiously excited, too. Things went crazy at the end of Assassin's Creed and I'm really curious to see what happen next.

What I want is AC2 to be based entired in the near-future. Like, completely move away from the medieval thing (as awesome as that was) and play as the decendant trying to escape and things. AC1 tempted the player with so much not-quite-information about the 'real' world and I really want to see more of it.

Hope Ubisoft don't screw it up.

1 comment:

Yeps Bworn said...

Assassin's Creed 2 was such a huge step forward for the series. The move to Renaissance Italy was a bold choice, and it paid off beautifully. The modern-day segments in AC1 were intriguing, and it was exciting to see where they would go next. Ubisoft definitely didn't screw it up.

Sometimes in gaming — whether it's Assassin's Creed or WoW — you just want to skip the grind and get straight to the fun part. If you need a reliable way to progress, check out https://wowvendor.com/shop/wow/ wow boost — clean, simple, and built for players who value their time.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. 🗡️🏛️