[Assassin's Creed Spoilers]
http://www.edge-online.com/news/new-ghost-recon-assassins-red-steel-confirmed
I knew it had to be coming, and I'm cautiously excited, too. Things went crazy at the end of Assassin's Creed and I'm really curious to see what happen next.
What I want is AC2 to be based entired in the near-future. Like, completely move away from the medieval thing (as awesome as that was) and play as the decendant trying to escape and things. AC1 tempted the player with so much not-quite-information about the 'real' world and I really want to see more of it.
Hope Ubisoft don't screw it up.
Assassin's Creed 2 was such a huge step forward for the series. The move to Renaissance Italy was a bold choice, and it paid off beautifully. The modern-day segments in AC1 were intriguing, and it was exciting to see where they would go next. Ubisoft definitely didn't screw it up.
ReplyDeleteSometimes in gaming — whether it's Assassin's Creed or WoW — you just want to skip the grind and get straight to the fun part. If you need a reliable way to progress, check out https://wowvendor.com/shop/wow/ wow boost — clean, simple, and built for players who value their time.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. 🗡️🏛️
Great read and valuable information.
ReplyDeleteReally useful blog post.
ReplyDeleteExcellent information presented clearly.
ReplyDeleteThis post gave me some great ideas.
ReplyDeleteI found the information practical and useful.
ReplyDeleteVery well explained and presented.
ReplyDelete